Tuesday, December 19, 2023

All that gold!

 Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

sharing this fun golden card with you today!


For this card I used 

Heartfelt Holidays

Heart Frames Die Set

Holiday Greeting Hot Foil Plate

Banner Duo Die Set.

 

To start this card, I used the Heart Frames Die Set and created a card base.

I decided to make this card bold, so I grabbed some gold card stock that I had in my stash.

I used the gold card stock to create the card front and

 later using the Banner Duo Die Set a banner for a sentiment.



I stamped and colored the Heartfelt Holidays.

I die cut this out using the Scalloped Heart from Heart Frames Die Set.

I assembled the card using foam tape to pop up the scalloped part of the heart.

I was careful not to smudge the gold cardstock as I placed to onto the card front.

Next, I used Holiday Greeting Hot Foil Plate with white foil to create my sentiment.

As I mentioned above, I used the same gold cardstock to create my banner.

To finish this card, I used gold stickles on the berries that are on the card front.

  

Stay crafty my friends!

Diane

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment