Friday, April 1, 2016

CRAFT ROOM OVERHAULING



So... this is my hot mess of a desk. If you are of a crafty nature, you know what I am talking about. The tell tale signs of project gone right (and wrong... very wrong). When I first got this room, I was just thrilled to have a space to call my own. I painted the room yellow to improve the dark dungeon look. Got rid of the nasty" not sure what's on this rug ".  Truth be told, I just made this room functional.  Over the three years we have been in this house. I have elevated my crafty game, and its about time my space reflects this. The time has come, let the demo begin and lets elevate this space.
                                   
                             More to come.......
                                           DIANE







No comments:

Post a Comment