Thursday, April 21, 2016

Butterfly Beauty- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challange

In my office I have two bins, one is for recycle and the other is for permanent recycle. The permanent recycle bin what you guessed it, destine for the trash bin. The recycle bin however, is all those images and little cut outs that you cannot bear to throw away. The pieces that you know you are going to use one day. I went rummaging thru recycle bin when this challenge came up. I had been saving this cut out of the butterfly for who knows what, but inked up, I think this could work. Started this project by inking up a background (stamp from the stash) and painted in the flowers with stain. Then I inked up the butterfly and chose the sentiment from SSS- Hello Beautiful. I layered all the pieces together, and chose a gray colored card for the background that would pop the colors. That is my card for the Monday Challenge. Hope you enjoyed. Stay crafty and have an amazing day. Diane







http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment