Sunday, May 1, 2016

FRIEND

Hello to everyone!
Here is my card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  I love this starfish stamp from Stampendous. It reminds me of  warm summer days and fun at the beach. The card itself is a simple one layer stamp and color card. The hint of color on the starfish was a pure accident. When I started to paint the starfish, I got interrupted ( a hungry husband never waits)  When I came back to the card, I liked the unfinished look to the paint.
To me, it makes the colors on the card look light and fun.
 A cute face on the starfish (Simon Says Stamp) and a bit of Stickles and Glossy Accents.
 And that's my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  

 DIANE





http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/













No comments:

Post a Comment