Friday, May 27, 2016

WISH- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Happy Friday to everyone! Have you played along with Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge yet? The challenge is WISH. Considering the brutal week that I had, I chose to "WISH" for something tropical. Lots of lush green and bright flowers to ease the week. Using Look For The Miracles Stamp Set, I chose to emboss the leaves.Then I ink blended in the background. I really wanted the colors to pop and have that lush green look.  For the flowers, I distress stained them in a gradient color with of course, glossy accent.  The stamp set has SO many cool stamp accents to use in the background.  I Had a awesome time with this stamp set and the whole kit of the month is so incredible. That's all for now. Have an amazing Memorial weekend.    DIANE





http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment