Friday, June 3, 2016

Monochrome- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Hello to everyone!
What a crazy week, so glad its over.
Today I have a card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! If you do not know the challenge is MONOCHROME... According to Goggle, monochrome  is a photograph or picture executed in black or white, or varying tones of only one color. Easy right?  WRONG!  Because I love color, using only one color, is kind of hard!  Never one to back down from a challenge,  I chose my color, SALTY OCEAN.  The good thing about this challenge is that it forced me to really thing about how I used the color. I thought about texture and dimension. In the end, I did not want to end up with a blob of color. I used the Tim Holtz stamp/stencil #7 for the whole project. I had a great time learning something new and stretching my creative muscle.  It felt real good getting out of my comfort zone.   Thanks for the challenge Simon.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment