Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Be Amazing- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Hey everyone!  Hope your week is going smooth.
Today I am coming to you today with a card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This weeks challenge is TIC-TAC-TOE!
There are some amazing selections on the Tic-Tac-Toe board to challenge every one's creativity.
MY choice was to go across. Sequins-Gold-Stamp.
 I must admit when I saw these three options together, I knew what I was going to do. I have had this card idea rolling around in my head for awhile, I just could not put the pieces together until I saw this option, and then, the crafty light bulb went on.  I started by added some gold flair to card stock with some gold acrylic paint. When that dried, I stamped over the paint with the RUNWAY stamps from Stampers Anonymous, a impulse buy that I am SOOOO glad I purchased now. Stamped in a sentiment with stamps from the BE 3X4 Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp. Then I dug REAL deep into my sewing stash, and added the gold and silver sequins. A simple card, yes.... but I love it.
Thanks so much for joining me. Don't forget to check out all the other amazing cards on the blog,with the link listed below.
BY for now  DIANE


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment