Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Your A Star - Lawnscaping Challenge # 131 Off Kilter

 WELCOME EVERYONE
After a looooong battle with a sinus infection,  I can finally work on a card without my head feeling like it's going to fall of my shoulders. Since I am trying to get back into the swing of things, I choose go a bit simple with this card for the the Lawnscaping Challenge- Off Kilter. I am IN LOVE the star from the SO JELLY stamp set. Using the stamp as a print for the card, I stamped the star in a off kilter design. A pop of color comes from Crushed Pistachio stain, and then added some dimension with a bit of Star Dust Stickles. I love the way this card came out and I hope that you enjoyed it. Thanks for stoping by, and don't forget to check out all the cards for the Lawnscaping Challenge on the link below. 
That's all for now.                                   
DIANE


                                                http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment