Tuesday, June 21, 2016

We Can Do IT! Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Hello Everyone!
Finally the weather is cooling down, and it is time for a new challenge. Today we are working on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I am so EXCITED for this one, because it goes back to my crafty roots. PATTERNED PAPER!
You remember those days before Pinterest and Instagram. Before coloring was all the rage. We had patterned paper to keep us company. That is how I started out in the crafty universe, patterned paper and die cuts. My crafty girlfriends and I would sit around for hours manipulating the paper into all kinds of boxes, cards or whatever. I'm pretty sure this is where the term PROCRAFTINATING came from.
I don't usually buy patterned paper now, (cause my stash is the size of a small country) but.... when I popped by my local stamp store they were all to willing to show me the latest from AUTHENTIQUE  the " Honor Collection", it was love. I chose to go with all patterned paper for this card.  I dug DEEP into the stash and pulled out some metal stars for accents. I love this card. It was SO much fun to make and and I hope it inspires you to dig in you stash and find some old friends.
That's all for now.

DIANE.

PS. Dont forget to check out all the other wonerdful cards at the link below.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment