Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cute little cards for Lawnscaping Challenge #132

How is everyone doing today?
Today, we have cards for the Lawnscaping Challenge # 132 DISTRESS MANIACS.
I LOVE me some distress ink. I use distress ink to color everything. That, was not always the case. There was a time when I was TOTALLY afraid if distress ink. If you think about it, as beginner, distress ink is really intimidating, all those insanely awesome backgrounds and ways to manipulate the ink.
For this challenge I wanted to keep it simple. No over the top background, or staining technique. For those beginners out there, just some simple coloring the image. I choose the cute monster from the MONSTER MASH  stamp set, and the cupcake from the BAKE ME A CAKE stamp set. I stared by grabbing my thinlits dies. I always tape my die's down to the paper and then stamp, so that I don't have any size surprises later.  After the stamping and cutting process, I grabbed colors to complement the printed paper I would be using, and just went for it. Keep in mind that it's distress ink  IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT!  I know these cards are simple, but some time you just need A quick and easy card. That's all for now. Don't forget to check out the Lanscaping Challenge blog in the link below for a whole lot of inspiration. BY for now. DIANE












http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment