Saturday, June 18, 2016

Alexandria's card - Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Hello everyone from a VERY warm California.
Today I am working on cards for the Simon 
Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
In case you did not know the challenge is ANIMAL MAGIC! They also asked us to include a photo of our furry friends.
So I got to thinking and decided to create cards for the personality of my three furry friends.
First up is Alexandria. She is my craft room companion. She loves to mess with my glitter jars and always seems to get ink on her paws. So, for her I chose a card with a inked up background filled with heart clouds. Using the unicorn from THE GREETING FARM'S MAGICAL FRIENDS STAMP SET, we made the unicorn all glitter-tastic. Lots of bright colors to complement Alexandria always cheery cat self. Pop on by and check out the other two cards for our other two cats. By for now. DIANE

PS.... Don't forget to check out the other amazing cards for this challenge for the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment