Thursday, May 12, 2016

Emboss it- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challange

HELLO EVERYONE
For this card , I am working on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. The challenge is to EMBOSS IT. I wanted to stretch my creative muscle a bit, so I decided to try a mixed media approach. Since I do not normally work in a mixed media arena, this was going to be a HUGE stretch for me. I noticed when doing mixed media style, you kind of have to be free of mind. I would assume that there are no rules. I had to convince myself  not to think about the card so much and just "let it flow".  A couple of different stamp sets and embossing powder to create the background,  An embossing folder and of course one of those crazy birds. I am not sure if the card is good or bad , but I do have a new fond appreciation for mixed media artist. It is not easy to "let it flow". My hat is off to you!   DIANE


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/



No comments:

Post a Comment