Saturday, April 9, 2016

TRY TO RESIST- Simon Says Stamp Monday challange


 Hey everyone! Here is my card for  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Embossing powder is my nemeses so I thought about a card that was was simple and quick. Using the Birthday Wishes stamp set from my Simon Says Stamp March kit of the month. I embossed the flowers and leaves onto some white card stock with clear embossing powder. I then used my daubers and distress ink and just tapped color onto the flowers and leaves. I added color to the background, and using the dot stamp from my kit, I added in the dots to fill the gaps.  The bottom of the card was a pure mistake. I was going to have my sentiment at the bottom by the flowers, but ended up smearing my stamped image. After the mess I made, I chose to just cut the bottom at an angle and stamp my sentiment on card base. A few additions of foam tape,                                       and I had a finished card. 
That is all for now.
 Thanks for stopping by, and stay crafty.
                                                                                             DIANE
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment