Friday, April 15, 2016

Lets do the polka- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challange

For this challenge we were asked to showcase Lawn Fawn items. After a quick trip to the local stamp shop, I was ready. I do not usually use Lawn Fawn product ( this was my 1st purchase) because quite frankly have you seen the awesomeness that the Lawn Fawn-ers create!  Not to mention the cuteness of the stamps, my bank account would be drained!     So, I started simple, just a couple of the small stamp sets. I stamped the cute starfish and jellyfish. Painted them in with distress stain and a little Stickles for some bling. I planned to highlight my DOTS in the background. I stamped my DOTS and distress inked them in. After looking at the card I could see that the background was plain and added the Stickles to the dots. I came up with a quick sentiment and attached all my pieces together.
Challenge complete!
Hope you enjoyed the card.         Diane
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment