Friday, April 8, 2016

SPRING THING - Inky Paws Challenge # 30

ITS A SPRING THING
TGIF!
Happy Friday to everyone. 
Anyone who know me, knows how much I LOVE Newtons Nook Stamps. Any chance I get to re-imagine their stamps into a fun project is always a good time. For this project I used the Versatile Vase stamp set. I distress stained the flowers, added some white pen accents, and fussy cut them out. I cheated a little by cutting out the card, window, and window box from my Silhouette. Decided to make the window and box a blend of Scattered Straw and Squeezed Lemonade stain to stand out. I whipped up a quick sentiment, and after some assembly we have our finished card.                      
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by.
Stay crafty
DIANE

                                                 
                               
                                  
                                                              http://www.newtonsnookblog.com/search/label/Inky%20Paws%20Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment