Sunday, September 11, 2016

Dream in Color

Happy Stamptember Everyone!

Today I have a card using the new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp "Henna Patterns". I must say I'm kind of obsessed with the versatility of this set.  For this card I started with a color smash back round.(distress ink pad stamped on a piece of plastic. water sprayed on the ink and a piece of paper smashed on the inky color that was created). Once that was dry, I decided to go all matchy and  I stamped on the flower, petals, and all the little accents using the same color as the background. Dabbed on white enamel accents to add some texture and to break up all that color. Using my "Dream" die (also from Simon Says Stamp) I created a sentiment using foam. Thanks SO much for dropping by and check out all the other amazing cards on the link listed below.
Bye for now.
Diane

                               
                             http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
GET THE STAMPS IN THIS BLOG HERE https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment