Sunday, September 4, 2016

Burlap or Bust!

 Hello all you crafty people!

Today we are playing along with .
Inky Paws Challenge # 35 Burlap or Lace. 
For my card I am using a stamp set that I have had my eye on since I first started using Newton's Nook Stamps, and recently add to my stash, Spooky Time. I decided to use burlap for my card and to stamp right on top of the burlap. Because I wanted a crisp image, I had to stamp several times.(want to talk about scary) Using some of the other stamps in the stamp set I created a sentiment banner for the card. A quick trip to "the stash" and I had a base for the card.
( Haunted by My Mind's Eye)
When I put the pieces of the card together,  I found it to be a bit dull. Another quick trip to the stash, to add in the scalloped bottom courtesy of a boarder punch, some tea dyed Distress Ink and a few cats eye.

 I hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by.
                   Check all the other amazing cards on the link listed below. 

                                                               Bye for now.   Diane

       



               

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm impressed how you lined up the images when you stamped them several times! It turned out awesome! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer! I LOVED the challenge

      Delete