Monday, July 3, 2017

Find your Paradise IPC #50


Hey Everyone!
So excited to share this special card with you today for
The Inky Paws Challenge
This card is special, because it is my first card for the 
Inky Paws Inspiration Team!
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to be on the team for my favorite stamp company.
Totally a "pinch me moment".
When I started this journey 2 years ago, I had no idea what I was doing. 
The Stamp store that used to teach Die-Cutting and scarpbooking in 
closed down and I was totally bummed out.
I had dabbled in card making, when my husband was deployed in the military.
 And then along came Instagram. 
I was checking out all the cool cards everyone was making,
 and I decided to give it another try.
Flash forward two years and here we are.

Find your Paradise card by Diane Morales  Using Paradise Palms Stamp Set


For this card I kept it simple. 
I love the colors in this challenge and 
I wanted to make sure that they were the focus of the card.

The background is color smashed. 
  The stamp image is embossed over the color.
I  always use black ink and clear embossing powder.
I finished the card with a smear (literally) of Stickles for a little added shimmer.
The one helpful hint that I could offer when doing this kind of card, is to make
 sure your background ink is dry before you stamp and emboss over the top.
This will avoid any crafty redo's
   
This is a simple card,  great for even a beginning card maker.
Super quick, if you need a card in a hurry.


Thanks for stopping by. 
Stamps used and links are listed below.

That's all for now.
 Diane

Add caption

STAMPS USED
Paridise Palms



No comments:

Post a Comment