Monday, July 24, 2017

Seas the Day IPC #51

Hey Everyone!

Diane here with some inspiration for our current challenge over at 

The Inky Paws Challenge

In case you did not know it is all about the 

TROPICAL THEME


For this card I went a little crazy
This look complicated, but it just A LOT of layering.

Seas the Day Card by Diane Morales | Tranquil Tides Stamp Set  By Newtons Nook Designs

As you can see below, I taped off part of my card with leftovers from a die-cut.
The background is simply Distress Ink and a sample of watercolor that is mixed together.
No exact way to do this. I used a Dabber to put down the base color.
When that was semi dry, I just splashed the color on top of that see what developed.


When that part was dry, I just started to layer all the Pieces
 that I had inked and die cut from the Tranquil Tide Stamp Set.
If you can, get the die-cut with this set.
The dies really help to showcase all the cool detail of this Stamp Set.
 Then I stamped in the sentiment and busted into the stash, and grabbed the Stickles
to add a finishing touch of bling to the card.
I had a Blast with this card. Deciding all the colors of this card was the hard part.
I hope that this encourages you to get your paws inky.
 Stamp sets are listed below.
Bye for now!
Diane



STAMPS USED

             

                                


                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment