Saturday, July 1, 2017

Love You Tons.

Hey Everyone! 
Today I have a card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge
This one is right up my alley

WATERCOLOR

Did they read my mind? Watercolor just happens to be one of my favorite things.
When watercolor becomes the focus on the card,
 you don't need a lot of extras to make a card work .
Less is more is the key.



The idea from this one came from watching a commercial about this cute elephant family.
The background for this card is Distress Ink that is water colored in a lot of layers.
I kept the colors are very muted, like you find in a dry Serengeti.
I had a TON( get it) of fun creating the backround for this card.
 I was nice to just color and see where the color takes you.



Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps used and links are listed below.

Diane



STAMPS AND DIES USED

Love You Tons




No comments:

Post a Comment