Sunday, June 10, 2018

You Matter a Whole Bunch IPC 74


Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge.
This time we have some brilliant summer colors for you to work with.


Summer is here! Time for a quick card that you could whip up in a flash if you need a thank you or a birthday card on the Fly.
You Matter a card by Diane Morales | Blooming Botanicals Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs.


This card starts out with Delusion Spray Ink that is just spritzed onto cardstock.
The best part about this is there’s no right or wrong way you just Spritz.


Please make sure you dry the spray ink thoroughly because when you stamp on top of this spray it could smear and run.
Next, I grabbed my Blooming Botanicals Stamp, and stamped over the top of my Inky creation with someVersamark     
black ink. 


I dipped all of this into clear embossing powder and heat set the ink.
I wanted my sentiment for this card to stand out, so I stamped my sentiment 
onto black cardstock and heat set with white embossing powder.
 I attached everything to a white cardstock base featuring the largest die from the Frame and Flags Die Set.
Finally, I grab my trustworthy bottle of Glossy Accents and added some 
glossy accents to the center of the flowers just to give it some dimension.


Now it is your turn, use the link in the challenge picture above to show up how you get your PAWS INKY.
Thanks so much for taking 
the time to drop by.
As always, links to the goodies are below.
Diane












No comments:

Post a Comment