Monday, June 25, 2018

Kitty Tags IPC 75





Welcome to a NEW Inky Paw’s Challenge!
For this challenge we have something totally fun.

I love tags! I do not make enough of them.


This tag starts out with the Newton Loves Boxes Stamp Set.  
I stamped my images out and colored them in with Distress Ink, 
keeping in mind that I wanted to stay with earth tone colors. 
I also picked coordinating paper to go with the colors I used on my images.
Using Kraft paper for the base of the tag, I cut my tags out using the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set. Die-cutting out the patterned paper to go with the tags at the same time.
I created a little flair in the background by using one of the Fancy Edges from the Die Set and the rubber mat from my Cuttlebug to emboss into the tag.

Kitty Tags a Tag by Diane Morales | Newton Loves Boxes Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

I finished everything out with twine for the top of the tag and sentiments from the Newton Loves Boxes Stamp Set.
I hope the this give you some inspiration to create your own tag and share it with us using the challenge picture above and linking into the challenge.                         
Thanks for stopping by. I can’t wait to see how you get your Paws Inky.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Diane



       








No comments:

Post a Comment