Monday, June 4, 2018

Share My Umbrella IPC 73





We are at the half way point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.


Using the sketch and the Umbrella Pals Stamp Set this is what I came up with.
This looks like a complicated card, but it's not.

Share my Umbrella a card by Diane Morales | Umbrella Pals Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

This card uses embossing powder to create the background.
Embossing powders a lot of fun but it can be tricky to work with. 
First thing I did, was to decide what umbrella tops would look best in the background.
All the umbrellas tops that I chose fit perfectly on the stamp block 
I was using, leaving one which, was the frog umbrella.
I Versamark stamped the umbrellas tops on to black cardstock then 
added the white embossing powder.


I loved the bold look of the background of the card, which 
led me into use primary colors on this card.
The red element in the background is bubbly part of the 
Sky Borders Die Set that die cut out on both sides.



The banners with the sentiments have been stamped
 on is part of the Frame and Flags Die Set.
Now it is your turn! You still time to pull out your stamps and get your paws INKY.
I hope everyone has an awesome week, as always links to the goodies are below!

Diane



     


      











No comments:

Post a Comment