Wednesday, May 30, 2018

With Enough Coffee... Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


Hello Everybody!

Today I’m playing along with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Everybody loves coffee, I know I do! 
I would go to the ends of the Earth and beyond for a good cup.
My card is all about that!


Our friend Newton has taken his cup to the extreme…. outer space!
I had so much fun creating this card and it starts with this background.
Whenever I’m in a crafty rut what I usually do one or two
 things clean my studio or make backgrounds.
This background is made splats of color that didn’t work out so well,
 so...
 I took three colors of Distress Stain and stained over the top of that mistake.

 On top of the color I added splashes of white paint to create the Stars.
I love to mix stamp sets so on the top of my “Galaxy” 
I added Newton from the Cosmic Newton Stamp Set by Newton’s Nook Design.
The sentiment and coffee cup from comes from
 the Coffee and Tea Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp.

I just love the way this card came out ! 
It all started with a mistake and a love for coffee!
Thanks for stopping by
Diane






No comments:

Post a Comment