Sunday, May 20, 2018

Seas the Day IPC 72


Hi Everybody! 
We are at the Midway point for the current Inky Paws Challenge
What a fun challenge going on!



Using the Tranquil Tides Stamp Set and the Bubbly Stencil, I came up with this card.

Seas the Day a card by Diane Morales  Tranquil Tides Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs


I love the idea of this stamp set and the stencil together.
The highlight of this card (besides the buttons) is the background using the stencil.
I saw this technique on YouTube. 
It works great for turning your stencils into embossing folders!
I have a Cuttlebug. If you have this machine, you will
need a Rubber Embossing Mat to make this technique happen.  But…
What awesome results I got!  The more I rolled the deeper the impression was.




This turn out to be the perfect background for my sea creatures and coral.
I had to do some deep digging through my button stash, but I found these
cool earthy looking buttons that fit in with the theme of the card.


I am incredibly happy with the way this card came out.
I encourage you to try a new technique and grab some button and let
us see how you get your PAWS INKY.

As always, link to the challenge above, links to the goodies below.
Thanks for stopping by.
Diane


   








No comments:

Post a Comment