Saturday, May 12, 2018

Lovely Amazing ! IPC 72


Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!
I cannot tell you how hyped I am for this challenge. Check this out!


I love a good challenge especially one that takes me out of my comfort zone.
This one took me so far out my comfort zone I had to take a bus to get back!
A simple idea right…. Buttons.
But what I did not realize was that there is so many ways to use buttons,
 that my head went spinning out of control. In the end I chose to go more direct.

I started with the background paper on this one, I had to dig through the paper stash 
 to find this one piece that would be perfect for this challenge 
and inspired the rest of the card.

On top of the button paper I decided on some craft paper that was cut out 
using the center insert from the Frames and Flags Die set. 
On top of the craft paper, I layered on the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set Rose and Mason jar.
These two stamps are Distress Ink colored in, with a bit of Glossy Accents address for flair!
The sentiment from the stamp set is stamped directly onto the craft paper, and because this was a button challenge I rummaged into my ridiculously huge buttons stash and added some buttons to match the background paper.

My struggle bus was real with this challenge!
The office is littered with the remains of cards that are NTBS! (never to be seen)
That's what makes this such a fun and incredible challenge because I was able to
 overcome and conquer and the results are better than I expected.
Therefore, you must grab your Newton Nook Stamps and some buttons and 
get those Paws Inky!
I can't wait to see what everybody creates!  
Don’t forget to post on the IG with the hashtag #inkypawschallenge #newtonsnook 
Links to all the goodies are below. Links to the challenge is above in the challenge picture.
Thanks for stopping by.
See you at the halfway point.
Hugs
Diane




   










No comments:

Post a Comment