Sunday, May 27, 2018

Let Your Dreams Take Flight IPC 73




Hello and welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!


This time around we have a sketch challenge to get your paws Inky with!

I just love a sketch challenge!  Check out this card.

Let Your Dreams Take Flight a card by Diane Morales| Newton dreams of London and Uplifting Wisheds Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs


I started off with Newton from the Newton Dreams of London Stamp Set 
and one of the sentiments from the Uplifting Wishes Stamp Set.
In my crafty mind, these two stamps go fantastic together. 
All I had to do is figure out the background. 
I remembered I purchased this pattern paper from Pattern Happy with this 
cool cloud pattern. This helped to pull the rest of the card together.
I stayed with the same circle feature, as the sketch and stamped my sentiment on that.
Behind my feature circle I have flags that were created using the Frames and Flags die set.


On top of my set of sentiments circle, I added Newton which 
is colored in matching the colors that I use for the background flags. 
The mini clouds are brads that I had from way back in the day from
 Eyelet Outlet are the perfect complement for the sentiment on this card.

Now it is your turn! Use the link in the challenge picture above 
and some Newton Nook Stamps to show us how you get your paws Inky!

As always linked links to the goodies are below.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
See you at the halfway point.

Diane



        







No comments:

Post a Comment