Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hedgehog Hello IPC 81


Hello everybody!
It's time for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!
It's all about the best time of year!  
FALL



I love the Fall time.  The cooler weather and all the pretty colors that surround me!
With that idea in mind, using the Hedgehog Hollow Stamp Set and the 
Autumn Leaves Die Set, I came up with this card as inspiration.

Hedgehog Hello a card by Diane Morales| Hedgehog Hollow Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs


I love the Autumn Leaves Die Set, these leaves are so much fun to cut 
out and make the perfect bed for my cute hedgehog!

The colors for fall are well defined, so I decided to add some flair with the use of blue leaves.
For the Hedgehog I colored in a couple of them. 
The first hedgehog colored I used mostly brown colors.
I did not like the way that image came out. Way to matchy- matchy.


The second coloring of the hedgehog I used orange and 
rust colors and the added on the brown tones.  
These colors came out much better and gave a definition to the image.
In retrospect, I also should have gone with my idea of coloring the acorn in yellow tones.
I think that would have added a bit more POP to the card.
You know what they say "always go with the first idea".

Now that I am done with my project, it is your turn.
Let’s see what you can come up with using a fall theme 
and your Newton Nook Stamps or Dies.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Links to the goodies below.

Hugs
Diane






1 comment:

  1. He he he! This cute little hedgehog card makes me smile! I love the leaves in fun colors behind him too! -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete