Monday, September 10, 2018

Newton's Kitchen IPC 80


Hello Everybody!
Coming to you today from the great state of Texas
 for the second half of the current Inky Paws challenge.

Using the Newton's Kitchen Stamp Set 
and the challenge sketch I came up with this card.

Newton's Kitchen a card by Diane Morales | Newton's Kitchen Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs


When I made this card, I was packing up for our move to Texas and needed something to cheer me up from many days of packing and preparation.
I just wanted to do something fun, cute, and colorful!
The bright colored paper I selected became the inspiration for this.
Taking a good long look at the sketch, I decided how I wanted to start this card.
I grabbed printed paper from my stash, The Frame and Flag Die Set and started to die cut the background elements of the sketch.
Originally, I had a round shape behind Newton, but I wanted something
a little cuter so I decided to go with a heart shape instead.
Attached those elements together and adhered them to a white card base.
Then I stamped and colored Newton, matching colors to the background.
Assembled everything on top of the background elements 
and added enamel dots for flair.
I hope this inspires you to create your own card or project and 
share it with us using the link in the challenge picture above.

Thank for stopping by.
Links to the goodies below.

Hugs
Diane
















No comments:

Post a Comment