Monday, November 12, 2018

Merry Christmas Tag IPC 85


Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.
Check out these fun colors we have for you to work with.

Using the Forest Scene Builder Die Set 
and the challenge colors I came up with this tag.

Merry Christmas Tag  a Tag by Diane Morales | Forest Scene Builder Die Set by Newtons Nook Designs


Color challenges are the best! So many ways to use the colors.
I decided to start with a black and white color first.
I grabbed an oval die and some black and white paper from my stash.
The idea was to create a forest scene in the center of this pattern paper.
Once I cut out the oval Center, I got some heavy white cardstock and
my Land Boarder Die Set to create some hills.
I also use the Petite Snow Stencil to create a background.


A note on this, I did not run my stencil through Cuttlebug correctly.
Unfortunately, you cannot really see the pattern once it was photographed.
I decided that my group trees just need to be green, so I selected three
colors of green cardstock and I cut out my trees.
I assembled all of this on my tag and got ready to add my sentiment.
The red portion of my tag is pattern paper cut from the banner
portion of the Frames and Flags Die Set.



I use the sentiment from the Sentiments of the Season Stamp Set.
I also die cut out one of those cute birds from my pattern paper
 and added that to my trees.

I love the Forest Scene Builder Die Set.
The trees are the perfect size for cards and tags.

I hope this inspires you to take some time and create something.
Don’t forget to share with us at the Inky Paws Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Diane

















2 comments:

  1. This tag is fabulous! I love the fun bold look and the pop of color!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Diane, those trees are such fun

    ReplyDelete