Sunday, November 18, 2018

Three Tags and Santa Paws IPC 85


Welcome to the second half of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
We have some great colors for you to work with.


My inspiration for this challenge is not one, not two, BUT three tags!

Three Tags and Santa Paws a set of Tags by Diane Morales | Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

The first box features the round tag from the Tags Times Two Die Set 
and just a portion of one of the stamped images
from the Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set.
 that I colored in.


A super easy one to do if you need a quick gift.
The second tag features the square tag from the Tags Times Two Die Set. 
The background of this tag starts with the Serene Stripes Stencil 
and texture paste that creates a nice backround for the tag.


The mouse, sentiments, and “presents” come from the Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set.
These images are simply colored in, die cut out and attached to the tag.
For a little bit of Flair, I outlined the bow on the top of the presents with gold pen.
The third box is my favorite.


I created a plain white box using a box punch.
Once I was done, I stamped the Newton Santa and mouse image from 
the Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set.
I colored that in using Distress Ink and accented this with glossy accent.
The tag on top was created by using trees from the Festive Forest Stamp Set 
and the North Pole image from the Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set.
I stamped, and die cut out two trees and glued those together.



To the top of this, I added the North Pole image that was colored in and die cut out.

I hope my tags inspire you to create some tags of your own and
share them with us at the Inky Paws Challenge.
I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by
Links to the goodies below

Hugs

Diane



  










1 comment:

  1. These are SO stinkin' cute! I love all the little details you added to these boxes and tags! What fun!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete