Sunday, February 17, 2019

Feline Good IPC 91


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge!
Check out these challenge colors.



Lots of fun, right!
Using the challenge colors, I came up with this card as my inspiration.

Feline Good a card by Diane Morales | Newton's Sweetheart Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

The start of this card is the background.
 I applied Distress Ink in gradient colors.


At the top Hickory Smoke, followed by, Spun Sugar, and then Pickled Raspberry.
I tried to keep my colors kind of equal, 
but with a good blend where the colors meet.
Next, I stamped and colored my imaged from the
Newton and his girlfriend are enjoying a “Catppuccino” together.
    I colored this image using colors that would POP against the background.


Finally, I made a bold choice and stamped my sentiment right on
to my stenciled background in black ink.

Now it is your turn, what will you create using the challenge colors?
Use the link in the challenge picture above
to show us your projects.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Diane










1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love the background with the hearts changing from pink to grey! And of course the adorable kitties!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete