Sunday, February 24, 2019

What's MOO! IPC 92


Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.
This one will stretch those crafty muscles.

I been going thru a creative rut right now.
When this happens, I usually thumb thru my stamp sets for inspiration.


What's MOO ! a tag by Diane Morales | Farmyard Friends Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I came upon the Farmyard Friends StampSet and this set inspired this project.
I chose to create a tag using some fun orange printed paper from my stash.
 The background element using the Tumbling Heart Stencil.
This is embossed on Kraft card stock.



The forward element features the cow from the
Farmyard Friends Stamp Set and my sentiment.
For a pop of color, and the final element, I added grass using the



 Simple yarn bow finishes this tag.
Now it is your turn!
What will you create using this sketch?

Thanks for stopping by

 Huge Hugs

DIANE













1 comment:

  1. This fun tag makes me smile! I love all the little details you added!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete