Sunday, March 24, 2019

Flower Power IPC 94


Today starts a NEW Inky Paw’s Challenge.


We have some beautiful spring colors for you to work with.
When I saw these colors, one thing came to mind…. Flowers!!

Flower Power a project by Diane Morales | Flower Trio Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I created flowers that need no water and stay in bloom forever.
For this project I went with the obvious choices for using the colors.
Green as leaves, white for sentiment, and pink and blue for the flowers.
I die cut out all my flower pieces first, mixing sold and printed paper.
Then, I cut out all my leaves and got ready to assemble.
Using a cake pop stick, I attached my flower to
both sides of the stick using hot glue.


I glued my leaves on next, being very random like nature.
It is important to make sure that everything is dry and cool to 
the touch before you take the next step of gluing the flower into the pot.
In case you are wondering I found the tiny
flower pots in the garden section of Walmart.


Finally, I created my tags for the flowers using the small banner 
and the
The “dirt” is just cardstock that is shredded.
I am in love with the way this project came out.
The Flower Trio Die Set in the perfect shape flower
and is just the right size for cards as well.
I hope this inspired you to come up with your
 own creation using your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Thanks for stopping by.

Bye for now
Diane





1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the idea of pretty flowers that I can have without worrying about watering them!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete