Sunday, March 10, 2019

Easter Bookmarks. IPC 93


Hello Everyone!

Just in time for spring we have an AMAZING challenge for you!



March is already here, Easter is just around the corner.
With that in mind, I came up with this quick and fun idea
maybe for an Easter Baskets or just fun surprise.

Easter Bookmarks a project by Diane Morales| Easter Pile Up Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs.

When I first saw the Easter Pile Up Stamp Set,
this was the first idea that came to my mind.
This project starts with the base of the tag.
 In my case, these tags are cut from heavy cardstock
using my Silhouette Cameo.
Using the Bokeh Stencil Set, and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 I created background texture on the blue cardstock.


Changing things up a bit, I embossed my sentiment on the tags next.
This allowed me to see how much room I had left to
 place the “grass” and image the bottom.
Next, I stamped and colored the CUTE images
These bookmarks are going to younger kids, so I choose VERY bright colors.



My “grass” come from the Sea Borders Die Set.
The grass is die cut out and inked in with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
I assembled my bookmarks and added a handmade tassel.
Now it is your turn!

 Get the bright colors out and your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamp Set
and show us your version of Spring!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an amazing week!

Hugs
Diane



1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Perfect for keeping your spot in your spring reading! Now I just have to find time to read! :)
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete