Sunday, March 17, 2019

Think Spring IPC 93


It’s a SPRING theme for the current Inky Paws Challenge!



I just love spring!
This is my first spring in Texas, I am excited to see
all the wildflowers that are starting to appear.
With all this color in mind, I came up with this card.

Think Spring! a card by Diane Morales | Loads of Blooms Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

The feature of this card is a stamp from the
If I could ride a bike, this is how I envision myself.
Pedaling down the street with a basket full of flowers.
I kept the colors cheerful and bright.


For the background,
 the Bold Blooms Stencil was my choice.
Just an extra pop of flower to make this card complete.
Now it is your turn.
You have one more week to show us your version of Spring!

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs
Diane



1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the sweet floral background! It goes perfectly with the girl on the bike! Sweet and Simple!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete