Sunday, August 25, 2019

Summer Fun with IPC 105


Today starts a new INKY PAWS CHALLENGE!
Check out the fun sketch we have for you.

With summer almost over I used the challenge sketch and the
and created one last fun summer card!

Summer Fun a card by Diane Morales| Newto's Perfect Wave Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

The background of this card is Distress Ink in two colors.
When that dried, I took a paint brush and some white paint and dragged the white paint over the top to create a streaky sky look.


To match the leaves on Newton’s surfboard I used palm fronds 
The sentiment that I used is from the
All of this I placed on a double layer of card of cardstock
that matches the challenge sketch.
I hope this inspires you to have some fun with the challenge sketch!
Cannot wait to see what everyone creates!

By for now!
Hugs
Diane

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love the fun way you used the sketch for a two tone background! Perfect for that kitty at the beach!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete