Sunday, September 1, 2019

Halloween Fun IPC 105


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge!
Here is a refresh of the challenge sketch.

For my interpretation of the sketch,
 I jumped right into Fall with a Halloween Card!

Halloween Fun A card by Diane Morales | Halloween Trio Stamp Set by Newton's Nooks Designs

The featured Stamp Set for this card is
I kept “Winston the Pumpkin” in traditional orange.
Since it is a Halloween Card, I went bold with my
color choices for the other two trick or treaters!



To finish the card, I created base for my card with
 the outer scalloped edge from the FRAMES AND FLAGS DIE SET.
and the inner scalloped edge die from the FRAMEWORK DIE SET.
I added some interest with black polka dotted paper
and a black and white bow.
To add to the Halloween fun, I added on some bats to the top of the card.
I hope this inspires you to have some fun with the challenge sketch.
I cannot wait to see what everyone creates!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the fun bright colors you used!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete