Monday, December 16, 2019

Newton's Snowman IPC 113


Happy Monday!
Today is the start of a NEW
 INKY PAWS CHALLENGE!
 With THREE weeks for you to play along.
To end the year, we have a COLOR challenge for you!



With Christmas right around the corner,
 I came up with
a quick and easy tag using the challenge colors.


I stared by die cutting out a basic tag shape.
I  lightly sprayed Peacock Feather and Twisted Citron Distress Ink on my craft mat.
 Then smashed my tag shape on the ink to create my background.


While the tag was drying, I colored my kitty and snowman from
I used the challenge colors and a pop of red and orange on the bird 
and snowman to add some interest.


With the tag now dry, I stamped my sentiment from the
At the bottom of my tag
I die cut out my stamped image and attached it to my tag with foam tape.
To add the silver part of the challenge colors,
 I glued on some silver snowflakes from my stash.


So simple to make, this tag took my maybe a half hour to do.
I hope that you liked my take on the challenge colors.
Now it is your turn to play along.
Remember you have THREE WEEKS to link up your project!
Also tag us using
#newtonsnookdesigns
#inkypawschallenge
That’s all for now

Have an amazing holiday

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment