Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 187

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Christmas Puppies

NEW Christmas Time 6x6 Paper Pad

Slimline Frames and Window Die


The first thing I did was go thru my stash of die cut tags.

I found a large red tag.

A medium white tag

And a small green tag.

I also grabbed the Christmas Time 6x6 Paper Pad.

Now to put everything together.

For the small green tag, I chose matching paper from the paper pad.

I glued the paper over the top of the tag and set the tag aside to dry.

While the glue is drying, I stamped, colored and die cut out the

 images from the Christmas Puppies Stamp set.

Next, I die cut the banner from the Slimline Frames and Window Die.

I added the sentiment and added this to the front of the tag.

I trimmed up the edges of the tag and using a similar color of my markers

 to cleaned up the white edge with a bit of color.

I also added my image to the front popped up with foam tape.

I finished this tag with some ribbon and turned my attention to the large tag.


I love the Holly paper from the Christmas Time 6x6 Paper Pad.

It matched so well with the red tag.

After cutting a 2 x 4 ½ piece of paper I attached it to the front of the tag.

I decided to use the white tag for the front, so I stamped on a sentiment.

I added my image on top of the tag with foam tape.

I finished the second tag with ribbon at the top.


 This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 You could be

 


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment