Monday, January 16, 2023

Inky Paw's Chalenge 189 - Sketch Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.

 


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton’s Sweetheart

Heart Frames Die Set

A Cats Life 6x6 Paper Pad

 Hello everyone!

To start this card, I used the “meow/purr” paper from A Cats Life 6x6 Paper Pad.

This became my background that is trimmed down to 3 ¼ by 6 inches.

Using the colors on the background paper as a guide,

 I decided to use the orange paw print paper for across element.

The green polka dot became a banner.


The blue with the white dots became a heart that was die cut using the

Heart Frames Die Set.

I also created the final banner using white cardstock.

This would be where I will stamp my sentiment.

To assemble the card, I created a card base that is 3 ¾ x 6 ¼.

I glued down my background paper and then set my elements in place one by one.

I stamped, colored, and die cut out my images from Newton’s Sweetheart.

I offset my images onto the blue heart and added an extra little blue heart to my sentiment banner.


 This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 You could be

 


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


  

1 comment: