Sunday, January 29, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 190 - Love Theme


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.


 For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Love and Chocolate

Heart Frames Die Set

NEW Love and Chocolate 6x6 Paper Pad

I have a super fun card for you today!

A wee bit of planning on the card, but the end results made it all worth it.

The idea came from the colors on the challenge picture.

For some reason I thought of chocolate covered strawberries.

Using the strawberry stamp in the Love and Chocolate Stamp set I stamped out 15 strawberries.



I decided that I would color a few of the strawberries pink and a few a lighter chocolate.

This will give the strawberries a bit more dimension on the front of the card.

Once everything is colored, I brushed my strawberries with Glossy Accents

 thinned down with water and placed them aside to dry.

To make the card base I used the Heart Frames Die Set.

For my card front I used pink striped paper from Love and Chocolate 6x6 Paper Pad.

Bonus! It matched perfectly with my pink strawberries. (not planed)

I chose the scalloped heart die and white cardstock to break up all of the color.

The next step was to glue down the strawberries.


I stared at the base of the heart and by placing foam tape of the back of each strawberry,

slowly added each one on until I filled up the heart.

I ended up using 13 strawberries.

I created a banner for my sentiment out of white cardstock.

I centered the banner on the bottom of the heart adhering from the back.

This will not be seen because I still must adhere my card front

to the card base, and this will hide the banner tabs.

The finishing touched on this card are to glue the card front to the base.

 Also, to color in the hearts on the banner with red gel pen.

 This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.


 

OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting. 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment