Monday, February 6, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 191 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

NEW Puppy Heart

Circle Frames Die Set

A Dog’s Life 6x6 Paper Pad

Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad

 Welcome to the start of a new challenge.

We have four amazing challenge colors for you to work with.

I decided to us the NEW Puppy Heart Stamp Set for my card.

Obviously the heart was going to be red, so I had to thumb thru my

Newton’s paper pad stash to see where the other colors were going to come from.



I found the yellow polka dot paper from the Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad

The gray paper with the dog bones came from A Dog’s Life 6x6 Paper Pad.

I created a card base with gray cardstock and a nesting circle die from my stash.

I used the dies from the Circle Frames Die Set to cut out the papers that I chose.

Once everything was layered onto my card base, I added on my image from the

Puppy Heart Stamp Set on the front of the card with foam tape.

I also added a couple of extra hearts as well.



This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 You could be.


 

OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE


                                                                  Visit the shop! 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment