Monday, February 27, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 192 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 
Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Lovely Blooms (on sale now)

Heartfelt Essentials

A7 Frames and Banners Die Set

Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad

This card starts with the making of the jar from Lovely Blooms.

I stamped the jar first on regular white cardstock.

Then I stamped the jar again with Archival Ink onto clear craft plastic.

I ran both stamped items thru the die cut machine.

Next, I glue the two pieces together on three sides (not the top)

with Fabri-Tac to create a see-thru jar for my flowers.



Next, I stamped out all the flowers and stems that I thought that I would use for this card.

Once everything is colored and die cut, I started the assembly of my card.

The first thing I did was to chose my paper from the Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad.

I just love this colorful plaid for the outside of my A7 Frames frame.

For the inside panels of the frame, I just went with white cardstock.

I adhered both parts of the panel to the front of a card base.

I also assembled the flowers for the jar that I placed in the first frame of the panel.

Next, I stamped my sentiment form the Heartfelt Essentials Stamp Set onto my banner.

I balanced my banner next to the jar and glued that on with foam tape.

Using all the flowers that I created earlier, I stated to place them in a

 Pattern across the bottom, and then started to attach them to the card.



For a final step, I added on some matching blue gems.

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.

 


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment