Monday, March 6, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 193 - Spring Theme

 


Hello Inky Paw’s Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Captivated Kittens

Gnome Garden Stamp Set

Oval Frames Die Set

Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad 

This card started out as scrap.

I had a bunch of unused card bases that I have had in my stash for a while,

 and bits and pieces of card stock from all my Newton’s Nook Paper.

I started pairing up card with printed paper to see how much I could use up.

I ended up with 25 different card bases that I could us with future projects.

As I was going thru the stack that I created, this card base caught my eye.



The butterfly paper come from the Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad.

I just love all the colors.

I knew that I had to use the Captivated Kittens stamp for this card.

Since I already has a card base I stamped, colored and die cut out the kitten I wanted to use.

I created a background by using the small scalloped oval from the Oval Frames Die Set.

 I also hand cut a banner with pink cardstock for my sentiment.

I attached my oval to the front of my card. I placed my banner behind

my image and added both pieces to the front of my card.

I needed butterflies to complete the look.


After sorting thru my Newton stamps, I found the butterflies.

 that match the best in the Gnome Garden Stamp Set.

 I wanted a large selection of color choices so I  stamped,

colored and die cut a bunch of the butterflies.

 

 I chose the best colors for my card,  and added a few to the front.

I also stamped butterflies on the yellow card base.

To finish this card I got out my Stickles and added some bling to the butterflies.

I also added a few gems to draw your eye in.

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.

 

OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment