Monday, March 27, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 194 - Color Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

 Newton’s Easter Basket

Slimline Frames and Portholes Die

Fence Die

The Slimline Frames and Portholes Die is a favorite of mine and this.

die goes well with largest stamp in Newton’s Easter Basket.

I created a card base using the scalloped die from Slimline Frames

 and Portholes Die and pink cardstock.

I splatted Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink on the card base to create interest on the background.

Next, I die cut two pieces of the Fence Die and glued the pieces together.

While I waited for the glue to dry on the fence I stamped, colored,

and die cut my pieces from Newton’s Easter Basket.


I made sure to create extra eggs to cover the bottom of the fence.

I also stamped my sentiment on to a slice of purple cardstock, and hand cut this into a banner.

To assemble my card, I glued the fence down first.

 I added foam tape to the back of the largest image, I placed the banner behind the image,

and balanced the image in front of the fence and attached that to the card.

I added all the eggs around the bottom of the banner using foam tape.

The tweedy birds were added on next.

I completed this card by covering the image a bit of bling from a sparkle pen.

 


This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.


 OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE


 

 

 


1 comment: