Monday, April 3, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 195 - Sketch Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge.

 

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

 NEW Spring Haul

NEW Spring Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad

Circle Frames Die

 Coming to you today with a fun card using some NEW Newton’s Nook goodies!

I took a good hard look at this challenge sketch to see how I was going to break it down.

I decided on creating the squares first and then a card base to go around the squares.

Thumbing thru the Spring Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad I picked

out two styles of paper to create the squares.

Since I am not the good with math, I kept it simple and decided on

a 1 ½ x 2 ½ rectangle and a square of 2 ¾ x 2 ¾ square.

This would make my final card base 4 ½ x 5 1/2 … ISH.

After creating my card base, I switched things up a bit a glued my

 printed paper shapes directly to the front of my card.

I stamped, colored, and die cut my image from Spring Haul.

Next, I got out my Circle Frames Die and die cut a circle out of Velum.

I glued my image to the vellum first and then added

foam dots to the back to adhere everything to the card.



To finish off this card I created a simple banner for my sentiment.

I also stamped out a couple of bees to add to the front.

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 You could be. 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 



No comments:

Post a Comment