Monday, April 24, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 196 - Birthday Theme

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.



Here is my take on the challenge.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton’s Cupcake

Cupcake Stencil Set

Oval Frames Die Set

For the second half of the challenge, I have a fun shaped card.

This card is created with a background I created over a year ago!

Like all crafters I go through phases. One evening I just wanted to create backgrounds.

I sat and worked for many hours with my Newton’s Stencils and just inked up paper.

When I was finished creating, I placed all the backgrounds in a box and well… just forgot I had them.

Flash forwards a year or so and I am unpacking the new studio.



I open this box and all the backgrounds that I forgot about just waiting to become something fun.

This background with pink and brown cupcakes using the Cupcake Stencil Set

 stood out the most and gave me an immediate idea!

First, I created a base card with matching pink cardstock and Oval Frames Die Set.

I also die cut my chosen cupcake paper to be my card front.

Second, I stamped, colored, and die cut out Newton’s Cupcake.




I decided on teal and blue as my contrasting colors.

Third, I added my image to the front of my card with foam tape.

The super cute party hat add-on was necessary!

Finally, I touched up the sprinkles on the cupcake with gel pen.

I also glued on pink gems to add some sparkle.

This completes my take on this challenge.


I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be


OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment