Monday, May 1, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 197 - Color Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Gull Friends

Sunscape Stencil Set

Sea Boarders Die Set

Waves- Shark Bites Stamp Set

Sentiment – Beach Bound

 

For my take on this challenge, I decided to use the challenge colors for a fun seaside shaped card.

I started this card by using the Sunscape Stencil Set.

I taped the stencil onto white card stock and inked up the yellow sunshine.

With a strip of blue cardstock, I used one of the dies from the Sea Boarders Die Set

To die cut some waves for the bottom of my card.



I wanted to add interest to my blue wave bottom so using the water stamp

from the Shark Bites Stamp Set I stamped on water ripples.

To make my shaped card I lined up my sunshine background

with the waves at the bottom inside a Basic circle die.

I taped everything down and ran everything through my die cutting machine.

This created the start of my card front.

I also used the same basic circle die to create my card base.

I started to assemble my card by gluing my card front to the base I created.

Next, I lined up the waves at the bottom with my stenciled sunshine and glued the waves down.


I stamped colored and die cut out my image from Gull Friends.

I added the seagulls to the front of my card with foam tape.

I used an off cut of my die cut waves to cover up the bottom of the pilings

To complete this card, I stamped on a sentiment from the Beach Bound Stamp Set

To the sunshine on my card front

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


 

1 comment: