Sunday, May 21, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 198 - Sketch Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton Blooms

Spring Bloom 6x6 Paper Pad

Frameworks Die Set

Hello and welcome!

For my take on the challenge, I started with a card base make

from lilac cardstock and the Scalloped edge from the Frameworks Die Set.

I just wanted this card to pop with flowers.

Using the matching purple flower paper from the Spring Bloom 6x6 Paper Pad,

I cut out a background with the same scalloped die as my card base.

Next, using the same lilac card stock as I used for the card base,

 I created ¼ inch strips to be the background elements for the card.

 the first 3 strips that I applied to the front of my card I cut down to 2 ¼ inches.



This left a place for me to have a sentiment.

Once all the stripes were glued down, I stamped out my image from Newton Blooms.

I colored my image using bright eye-catching colors.

I also stamped out some of the extras for the front of the card.

After cutting out my image with a die cutting machine,

I attached this image to the front of my card with foam tape.

I also added a few extra flowers and a bee.



I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be


 

OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 



No comments:

Post a Comment